Choosing What to Do with the Query
shows the page in which you specify what you want to do with the query.
|Figure 2: Provide Information About What You Want to Do|
Check Send query Result to an Email Address if you want to format and send result sets returned from queries to email addresses. If you want to include the query and any messages returned from the server, check the corresponding options.
Check Execute Maintenance Query(s) if you just want to execute some maintenance (such as ANALYZE, REPAIR, etc.) at scheduled intervals. (Note: If you specify any SELECT queries after checking this option, SQLyog Notification Services will ignore the result and won't send any emails.)
Two other options are available for handling errors:
- Exit Immediately tells the program to exit immediately on the first occurrence of an error.
- Continue with next query tells the program to ignore the error and continue with the next query.
Click Next to specify your MySQL Connection Details.
Specify MySQL Connection Details
Figure 3 shows the MySQL Connection Details page, where you provide the following details about your MySQL server:
- Host: A host name where the database is located or the IP address of the server
- Username: A user name for connecting to the database server (Note: This is a MySQL username, not your FTP or Web server username.)
- Password: MySQL user password
- Port: A TCP/IP port for connecting to the database server
- Database: The database to which the server will connect
Click Next to specify email and outgoing server information.
Note: If you selected Execute Maintenance Query(s), you would be taken to the page where you have to specify the query(s).