Specify Email and Outgoing Server Information
shows the page where you provide the following information about the email address(es) of the recipients to whom you want to send the resultset(s):
- Name: Specifies the friendly name associated with your email address (When you send messages, this name appears in the From box of your outgoing messages.)
- To, CC, BCC: In the To, CC, or BCC boxes, type the email name of each recipient, separating names with a comma or a semicolon (;).
- From: Specifies the email address that people should use when sending email to you at this account (The email address must be in the format name@company, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Reply Address: Specifies that you want replies to your outgoing messages sent to a different email address, which you can type here (For example, you might send messages through RNS@webyog.com and specify that you want replies sent to RNSmith@msn.com. If you do not select this option, SQLyog Notification Services sends replies to your email messages to the email account from which you send them.)
SMTP Server Information
You must specify two attributes for your SMTP server:
- Host: Specifies your Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server for outgoing messages (You can get this information from your Internet service provider (ISP) or local area network (LAN) administrator.)
- Port: Specifies the port number you connect to on your outgoing email (SMTP) server (This port number is usually 25.)
If your SMTP server requires authorization to send email, you need to check "SMTP server requires authentication" and provide the details. You can get this information from your ISP or your LAN administrator.
Click Next to specify Subject for the email.
Specify Subject for Email
Figure 5 shows the page where you either specify a subject for your outgoing messages or select YYYY-MM-DD or YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS to auto generate the subject from the current Date/Time value.
Click Next to specify query (or queries) to execute.