Every time I try to use a wizard, I get the following error message: "Cannot find the Wizard Program." The wizards are located in the same folder that I am working in, and when I use "Find" and then click on the wizard, it will load and work OK.
You can set the location of the wizard program by:
- Choosing Tools\Options from the menu
- Select the File Locations Tab
- Scroll all the way to the bottom to the item that says "Wizards"
- Click on the modify button
- Enter the full path and file name of the wizard.app
- Click OK
- Click Set As Default