My NT production system is down. Here's a breakdown:
- Update terminations, with error Inf -603, commit failed on table rfblg; RDBIF_SQL error on BSEG
- Running onchecks report BLOB Problems; error page; oncheck unable to correct database problem
- Attempted the following:
- 3.1 Reorganized/drop index of RFBLG
- 3.2 Unable to create index; error is BAD ISAM page
- Also unable to reorganized dbspace psapdn.
Can I still salvage the database?
This is either a hardware problem or an installation problem. Call Informix Support (1 800 274 8184) and have them look into it. I've seen similar problems arise from using 7.30 with a very early service pack from NT. Are you at the latest service pack?