Every June, the Eclipse Foundation releases a new set (or “train”) of projects related to the open source Eclipse IDE. This year’s train, named “Indigo,” includes 62 different projects with 46 million lines of code among them. Highlights of Indigo include the following:
- m2eclipse, which provides Maven integration
- EGit and JGit, which support Java developers using the Git source code management tool
- Eclipse Scout, an SDK for building distributed enterprise applications
- Jubula, which automates testing for Java and HTML applications
- WindowBuilder, a GUI builder which was donated to the Foundation by Google
Indigo can be downloaded from www.eclipse.org/downloads.