In order to debug ASP pages in Visual Interdev, you need to change some some IIS settings.
- Open the Internet Service Manager console (using the inetmgr command on Start?>Run).
- Right click the Web site you plan to debug and select Properties. Make sure the Application Protection is set to Low (IIS Process).
- Click the Configuration tab and then click the App Debugging tab.
- Check ON the Debugging flags (Enable ASP Server-side Script Debugging and Enable ASP Client-side Script Debugging).
- Restart the IIS.
- In Interdev, put a breakpoint in your ASP code and click Debug|Processes. You should see a process named inetinfo.
- Select that process and click Attach.
- Now browse to the page where you added breakpoint and it should stop at the breakpoint.