Despite being continually snubbed by Apple, Adobe says developers and end users are using its technology. To prove the point, the company released a host of statistics, including the following:
- 84 million devices are able to run Adobe Air applications today.
- By the end of 2011, more than 200 million devices will be able to run Adobe Air applications.
- Developers built 1,500 Adobe Air apps for the Android Market in the first two months of availability.
- In 2010, more than 20 million smartphones shipped with Adobe Flash installed.
- Adobe Flash has been downloaded through the Android Market 6 million times.