I am using VFP 5.0. When I create an EXE file, how can I get my own icon associated with it? (instead of a Fox head)
First, when creating your icon, you must create a special type of icon file that contains both a 16×16 and a 32×32 icon.
Once that icon file is created:
1. Open the project for the EXE you wish to build.
2. Choose Project/Project Info from the menu
3. In the lower right hand corner of the form, there is a button labeled “Icon”, click on it.
4. A dialog will open up, select the icon file and press OK.
5. Press the OK button on the project info screen.
Now your EXE will have the correct icon.