Creating Frames

Creating Frames

I want to make a simple frame for my Web site, but I don’t know how. I’ve looked through your tutorial but I still don’t fully understand. Can you help?


Why don’t I give you a couple of examples to get you started:

Example 1:

Example 2:

First of all, remember that all of your “user-visible” interface objects (such as text, hyperlinks, images, etc.) are in the framed pages, not in the “container” page.

The “container” page does NOT use a tag. Instead, it uses a tag.The tag provides the COLS and ROWS parameters to enable you to define how (in terms of rows and columns) your frames will be presented to the user. You can use either ROWS or COLS to do this. The number of values in ROWS, or in COLS should match the number of tags that are present. The values define the sizes of each frame. In the first example above, the first frame (page1.htm) will consume 25% of the available space in the client’s browser. The second frame will use the remaining 75%.

The tags provide the SRC (source) parameter to allow you to identify the file that should be framed and displayed to the user. The NAME parameter enables access to individual frames by client-side script.

This should be enough basic information to get you started. You can play around with various combinations of ROWS and COLS until you get the hang of it.

Share the Post:
data observability

Data Observability Explained

Data is the lifeblood of any successful business, as it is the driving force behind critical decision-making, insight generation, and strategic development. However, due to its intricate nature, ensuring the

Heading photo, Metadata.

What is Metadata?

What is metadata? Well, It’s an odd concept to wrap your head around. Metadata is essentially the secondary layer of data that tracks details about the “regular” data. The regular

XDR solutions

The Benefits of Using XDR Solutions

Cybercriminals constantly adapt their strategies, developing newer, more powerful, and intelligent ways to attack your network. Since security professionals must innovate as well, more conventional endpoint detection solutions have evolved