Planning A Trip to HawaiiHawaii, the Aloha State, welcomes and tempts visitors with its tantalizing weather and magnificent beaches. Mark Twain described Hawaii as ‘the loveliest fleet of islands that lies anchored in any ocean’ and after thirty years of tourism, this statement manages to still uphold its reliability.
- Oahu is the most popular Hawaiian Island. It is great for surfing, bodysurfing, windsurfing, diving, and snorkelling.
- Waikiki is overflowing with tourists, shoppers, restaurants and clubs.
- Honolulu is the place for you if you’re looking for a blend of culture and a tropical heaven.
- Maui is known for its surf spots but it also tempts tourists because of its tropical rainforests.
- Kauai is a land filled with lush scenery that even attracts movie makers (parts of Jurassic Park and Raiders of the Lost Ark were filmed here).
- Hawaii is the ‘big’ island because of its size. Hawaii’s surface is scattered with deserts, rainforests, volcanoes, and even snowy mountains.
- Surfing is a very popular because of Hawaii’s grand waves. Beginners can familiarize themselves with the sport in Waikiki.
- Windsurfing is the rage in Maui, where the best head to Hookipa Beach.
- Diving is an all-year sport and Hawaii presents plenty of places to explore. Oahu and Kauai’s northern coasts are great places for diving.
- Deep-Sea Fishing allows tourists to explore the wonders of the water. The best place to try this is at the Big Island’s Kona Coast.
- Hiking is for those who prefer to stay on land. There are plenty of trails in Hawaii to try this out.
Well, thats it folks! Have fun planning your trip to Hawaii.
The source of this information is http://www.lonelyplanet.com/dest/nam/haw.htm