Quick review of the Skullcandy Crusher 2014 headphones:
The Skullcandy Crusher headphones are a solid option for those who are looking for a bass-heavy audio experience. The adjustable bass control allows the user to customize the amount of bass to their liking, which is a great feature for music lovers. The built-in microphone and in-line remote control are also convenient for taking calls and controlling music playback. The headphones are also designed for portability, with a foldable design and included carrying pouch. However, it’s worth noting that these headphones are from 2014, so the technology and design may be outdated compared to newer models in the market.
What is the Skullcandy Crusher 2014
The Skullcandy Crusher is a pair of over-ear headphones released in 2014 by Skullcandy. They feature an adjustable bass control that allows the user to customize the amount of bass in the audio. They also have a built-in microphone and in-line remote control for taking calls and controlling music playback. The headphones have a foldable design for easy storage and transport. They also come with a carrying pouch and 3.5mm audio cable for use with devices that do not have Bluetooth connectivity.
- Pricing Range: $100-$200
- Rating: 5/5
Four Reasons to Buy Skullcandy Crusher 2014
- Strong bass: The Skullcandy Crusher headphones feature dual-channel haptic bass, which delivers a powerful and immersive bass experience.
- Adjustable bass: The headphones also have an adjustable bass slider, allowing you to customize the level of bass to your liking.
- Comfortable fit: The Crusher headphones have been designed with a comfortable and secure fit in mind, featuring plush ear cushions and an adjustable headband.
- Durable design: The headphones are built with a durable and sturdy design, making them ideal for everyday use and travel.
Four Reasons to Not Buy Skullcandy Crusher 2014
- Sound Quality: Some users have reported that the overall sound quality of the Skullcandy Crusher headphones is not as high as other comparable headphones in the same price range.
- Battery life: The headphones use a built-in battery, which may need to be charged frequently.
- Build Quality: Some users have reported issues with the build quality of the headphones, with some components breaking or malfunctioning after only a few months of use.
- Noise isolation: The Skullcandy Crusher headphones do not have active noise cancellation, which means they may not block out external noise as effectively as other headphones with this feature.
Where to Buy the Skullcandy Crusher 2014
The Skullcandy Crusher headphones were first released in 2014, so it might be hard to find them in store or in the market, However you can check some online retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, and Skullcandy’s official website to see if they still have any in stock or if they have any used/refurbished units available for purchase. Another option is to check sites like ebay or Craigslist for used or refurbished headphones.
In conclusion, the Skullcandy Crusher headphones offer a powerful bass experience thanks to their dual-channel haptic technology and adjustable bass slider. The headphones are also designed for comfort, with plush ear cushions and an adjustable headband. However, the overall sound quality may not be as high as other headphones in the same price range and some users have reported issues with the build quality. Additionally, the lack of active noise cancellation may not effectively block out external noise. Overall, the Skullcandy Crusher headphones are a solid choice for those looking for a bass-heavy listening experience, but they may not be the best option for those looking for the highest quality sound or noise isolation.