At its annual Red Hat Summit, Red Hat made a slew of announcements related to containers. They included the following:
- The Red Hat Container Developer Kit now includes Red Hat OpenShift Container Local.
- It launched the Red Hat OpenShift Container Lab for "non-production server environments for development and testing."
- Red Hat now supports containerized versions of JBoss Middleware.
- The company unveiled a containerized version of Red Hat Gluster Storage, which will become available later this summer.
- It updated Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host with new container security scanning capabilities.