Which new technologies should enterprises be watching or implementing if they want to stay competitive? Forrester analysts Brian Hopkins and Frank Gillett have released a new report that details fifteen different technologies from four different categories that they believe will be the most important for businesses:
- Emerging business solutions enable new ways of doing business.
1. Customer analytics solutions
2. Digital experience solutions
3. Customer-driven design solutions
4. Internet of Things (IoT) solutions
- Emerging interaction technologies create news ways to engage customers.
5. Next-generation connectivity
6. Wearable technology
7. Natural user interfaces
- Emerging aggregation and delivery technologies drive contextual engagement.
8. Real-time sourcing and delivery technology
9. Advanced analytics technology
10. Digital identity management technology
11. Software acceleration platforms and tools
- Emerging infrastructure technology creates a powerful and agile foundation.
12. Advanced silicon devices
13. Software-defined infrastructure
14. Cloud integration tools/hybrid architectures
15. Big data management technology